Someone has hacked my emails! Who do I report it to?

Do you know how to report a computer crime? Or even who you would report it to?

This site has some articles on types of computer crimes home users may come across.

For example if I gained unauthorized access to someones email account this would be covered by the “”Unauthorised Access” in contravention of S1 Computer Misuse Act 1990,”

Other offenses could be covered by one of three pieces of law:




This entry was posted in Internet, Misc, software and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s