Most of us are use to a PC browser opening up at a preferred “Home Page”. However teh safari browser on an i pad works differently and will normally open on the page last displayed.
To allow the same page to be opened each time follow these steps.
1. Open the Safari app.
2. Go to the web page you want to use for your home page.
3. Tap the arrow icon at the top of the browser screen
4. Tap the “Add to Home Screen” icon.
5. Type in the name of the page, then tap the “Add button”.
6. An icon for the page will be added to your Home screen.
7. Tap your new Home screen icon instead of the Safari icon, and Safari will load your preferred home page.